Let us focus on the software so you can focus on making disciples. At Imagine Mobile Church our desire is to see churches of all sizes, people groups, and languages connect, train, and grow their people in the Cloud. We understand the complexity of evaluating open source church management software and considering church management software reviews in the selection of an effective church software for your ministry.
Our church online software was designed with your people in mind. Developing a web based church management software that focused on discipleship, church growth strategies, growing church membership, managing small groups, church contribution software, and building an online church database has become increasingly more important to growing a healthy church without increasing costs.
In this process, our founder considered many questions being asked by fellow pastors and church leaders.
- Will church leadership training programs ever expand beyond the classroom?
- Can our church communicate with our people by text messaging, email, chat, and live video webinars?
- Can church recruiting, especially when it comes to recruiting volunteers, be automated?
- Is it possible for a church online marketing plan to be used to retain more guests and improve retention?
- Do contemporary churches need automated church management systems or church finance software?
- Should my church accept donations online or ask for donations online from our people?
- Will online giving help our church increase church donations such as tithes, offerings, and special projects?
- Are the fastest growing churches using technology and the Cloud to grow church membership efficiently?
- Is having experience in deploying web-based church management software now required for church administrators?
- Are there better outreach ideas for churches to integrate into the normal flow of church administration planning?
- Can we communicate better and more frequently with our church members?
- Should we include online church leadership development training as a part of our church growth strategy?
- Is there a way to schedule emails and text messages to better follow up with our church visitors?
These questions produced an unbending willingness to create an effective church management software to meet the changing cloud-based management needs of new church plants, small churches, large churches, megachurches, and global churches.
The Imagine Mobile Church team has worked very hard to serve growing churches by helping church administrators, executive pastors, small group leaders, welcome team directors, financial administrators, and ministry team leaders to leverage technology in order to improve church communication, church development training, and ministry coaching.
Church Management Software Has Changed
Online church management software has evolved from a simple church donation software or a church planning tool, or even a church recruiting solution to a new generation of automated Cloud based church management systems. They have become so much more than a membership directory software. These Cloud based systems have now become part of an effective marketing plan for many churches as they integrate innovative tools such as text giving for churches, donations for churches, and key ideas for church growth.
Imagine Mobile Church™ is your partner to easily connect, train, and grow your church online. Through integrating mobile training and online community tools your church can create a thriving culture focused on growth. Get ready to increase teamwork, simplify eLearning, and accelerate the development of your people.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation! 786-554-0312