Serving multi-lingual and multi-cultural churches is a high honor and a distinct privilege for each member of our team. We partner with you to serve your church by leveraging online ministry tools. As churches begin to leverage the power of cloud-based church management solutions, the way they manage their most precious resources-their people, will dramatically improve and benefit each member within their ministry.
We serve as ministry partners for pastors and church leaders. At Imagine Mobile Church, our desire is to serve alongside churches by helping them grow in the areas of:
• Online Giving
• Group Formation
• Group Management
• Church-wide Communications
• Training Staff and Volunteers
• Developing Integrated Calendars
• Deploying Online Assessments Easily for Staff and Church Members to Grow Personally and Spiritually
Here is an important question many pastors and church leaders wrestle with each week: Are our people connected to our church? Do they regularly engage in our ministry and with one another? If those whom you serve do not stay connected with one another, eventually they will disconnect from your church altogether. Purposeful connections make it easy for your people to stay connected to your church. We are commited to helping you and your team develop innovative ways to intentionally keep your people connected in a relevant way within your ministry and with one another. Find relevant answers to the questions pastors and church leaders are asking:
• How can we use church technology tools to keep the heart of our church mission before our people?
• What is the best web-based church management software to help us implement ministry-centered tools?
• How can we leverage church technology software to encourage and strengthen our church body?
When you automate how people make donations to your ministry, giving regularly becomes easier. At Imagine Mobile Church, we want to help churches develop innovative solutions for accepting, tracking, and reporting online donations. We believe that most people in your ministry do not want to be inconsistent in their worship through giving of their tithes and offerings. We do believe, however, that they are looking for automated giving solutions to help them remember. Your people are busy and need help to stay true to their commitments. We help your people increase their faithfulness in this area through recurring online giving solutions. We have solutions for your church to help answer the most common questions related to accepting donations online:
• Is accepting online donations safe and secure for our church?
• What are the benefits of integrating online giving in our church?
• Can we give tithes and offerings through mobile phones such as iphones, windows or android phones?
• How do we best communicate to our church the need to begin accepting donations online?
• Will our tithes and offerings increase as a result of using online donation software?
Your people are constantly receiving messages through voicemail, text, television advertisements, billboards, online adwords and pop-ups, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. This overload of information is not decreasing anytime soon. On the contrary, it is increasing exponentially. How do you get their attention when everyone around them is working twice as hard to capture their time and their resources? How can you and your team communicate with your people using today's technology?
The answer is to automate your communication by regularly connecting with your people on their cell phones, tablets, and computers. Imagine Mobile Church serves to help your ministry make communication easier and more effective for everyone in your church body. We have church communication solutions to help answer and solve the most common concerns for pastors and church leaders:
• Can we send important messages to your church family through email?
• Is is possible to send attachments such as pictures, data files, music files, and more?
• Can we paste HTML code into our Source Code to send specialized email templates and custom messages?
• Are we able to schedule future email messages to be sent our on specific days and times?
• Can we edit church member profile information when it changes?
• Are we able to host online chat sessions?
• Can we create live church webinars and live church web conferences for our people?
• Do we have the ability to send information to our church body through text?
Create, manage and build small groups
Once these groups are created, sending targeted communication on a regular basis becomes the new reality for your ministry. One or multiple group administrators can serve to help those within your groups grow and stay connected with one another. Once the right process is in place, your teams and groups can grow and thrive in a totally new way. Thus, encourage other group members and staff.
The Imagine Mobile Church Team has church small group solutions to help answer and solve the most common concerns for pastors and church leaders:
• Are we able to upload pictures and important documents to our small group home page?
• Can we assign group administrators to manage and edit small group members for each group?
• Will each small group have their own small group ministry calendar?
• Can we send notes, emails, text messages, and online chat sessions to our group members?
• Is it possible to delegate automated small group ministry tasks to one or more church members?
• Are we able to create and assign training to help our small group develop their ministry skiils?
What would you do if every event in your church was visible to those who needed to see it the most? How would it help your ministry if you were be able to create calendars for every active area of your church? When it comes to assigning tasks to individuals or groups, what if there was a way to proactively place important tasks on someone else's personal calendar for immediate action?
With Imagine Mobile Church, maximizing calendar visibility, and delegating tasks is now easier than ever before. From one screen you can create activities for groups or individuals. These entries immediately show up on their personal calendar. This gives you the ability to minister more effectively as you enable your people to do the work of the ministry. You can increase efficiency even more by assigning tasks quickly. These individual and group tasks have a specific start date and a specific end date. They serve to automate how minstry is managed without taking away the personal touch from the people involved.
The Imagine Mobile Church Team has church calendar and ministry task-related solutions to help answer and solve the most common concerns for pastors and church leaders:
• Can a church calendar proactively notify our church body of event and activity changes as they happen?
• Can I schedule meetings with church members through my church database management software?
• Does web-based church management software help us with tracking important ministry-related tasks?
• Can I see my church calendar and make changes from anywhere in the world as long as I have internet?
Are you maximizing training throughout your entire organization? Imagine Mobile Church can help your ministry synchronize global training and development. Training is not an event, it is an intentional process. Whether you want to train your local church or help develop missionaries overseas, we can help you create online training programs to serve their needs. What happens when you invest in developing every member of your ministry? Your people grow. Thus, so does your church.
The Imagine Mobile Church Team has church leadership training solutions to help answer and solve the most common concerns for pastors and church leaders:
• How can a church management solution help churches develop more missionaries overseas?
• What are the distinct advantages of integrating church training software?
• Can online church leadership development software train small groups and large classes?
• Are we able to build online assessments to train volunteers, church members, and church staff?
• Is it possible for our church to design a complete church training program in the Cloud?
• Can we upload videos, audio files, PDF Files, and others to support our church training programs?
• Are we able to design and deploy unlimited church courses, sessions, and individual modules?
These are only a few of the ways in which Imagine Mobile Church can help your ministry make communication easier, increase consistency in giving, synchronize operations, and develop every member of your team. Your people are ready to grow and thrive. Give them the tools they need to get started.
Contact us today for a Free Consultation! 786-554-0312