Give your people more ways to fund the ministry of the church
Is it possible to increase church donations through church financial software? The answer is a simple, yes. In today's world, recurring online billing, automatic bank drafts, and mobile giving serve the needs of many people, including those who attend your church. If your church is not asking for donations online, your ministry is loosing regular donations. Pastors, church administrators, and churches have many questions when it comes to accepting donations online:
- Is church administration software a wise investment?
- Is small church software effective for streamlining our ministry operations?
- Do automated church systems work for new church plants and smaller churches?
- Can membership directory software help our church family track their tithes and offerings?
- Will church financial software help us identify areas of improvement and important trends?
- Can we maximize church offering software to help our church administrators manage reports easier?
- Can donations to churches be securely automated?
- Will an online church database really help us keep better records?
Accept Donations Online and make it easy for your people to donate
When you automate how people make donations to your ministry, giving regularly becomes easier. At Imagine Mobile Church, we want to help churches develop innovative solutions for accepting, tracking, and reporting online donations. We believe that most people in your ministry do not want to be inconsistent in their worship through giving of their tithes and offerings.
We do believe, however, that they are looking for automated giving solutions to help them remember. Your people are busy and need help to stay true to their commitments. We help your people increase their faithfulness in this area through recurring online giving solutions.